Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What do the different grind sizes mean?
- Coarse grind: Suitable for French press
- Medium grind: Suitable for Home coffee maker, Pour-over, Stove-top, Indian drip filter
- Fine grind: Suitable for Aeropress, Espresso, Turkish
2. What are the payment options I can use while checking out?
We use Instamojo as our payment gateway. Instamojo accepts credit and debit cards issued by Visa, MasterCard and Maestro, and has netbanking tieups with the following banks:
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Central Bank of India
- City Union Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Travancore
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
We do not presently offer the Cash On Delivery (COD) option as a method of payment. If you wish to pay by COD, you can shop at our Amazon store.
3. What shipping service do you use?
We use EMS Speed Post for shipping out orders. You will receive an email when your order is completed. This email will also contain a tracking number. You can enter this number on the India Post website to track your order.
4. When will I receive my order?
We ship all our orders within 2 business days of receiving them. Depending on how far you are from our fulfillment center in Bangalore, it could take another 1-5 days for you to receive your order. Please contact us if your order is delayed beyond then.